2014 Writer's League of Texas Agents & Editors Conference
- 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Saturday, June 22
- 2nd Floor, Texas Ballroom 4
- One draped, 6-foot by 30-inch table for promotional display/selling opportunity and two chairs
- One exhibitor’s badge
- Name placement in conference program, if received by April 15th.
- Name placement w/hyperlink in Conference Exhibitors section of the WLT Web site.
- One ticket to the Saturday evening cocktail party
Conference Attendance: 250+ conference registrants plus 36 agents, editors, authors, and speakers
Setup and Tear-Down Hours:
- Set-up: 8:30 a.m. Saturday, June 22
- Tear Down: 4:45 p.m. Saturday, June 22
- $150 per table reserved by May 23, priced after if availability.
- After May 23: $200 per table.
- Additional booth services: Additional services such as audiovisual or Internet service may be arranged with the Hyatt at the exhibitor’s expense. Information will be provided with exhibit confirmation. WLT is not responsible for internet unavailability at Hyatt or power chords or any other technical support.
- Conference Program Display Ads: Exhibitors may also reserve a display ad in the conference program at a 10% discount; reservation deadline is April 15 (ask for rates).
- Luncheon Tickets: Tickets to the conference luncheon with keynote speaker are $35 each and must be reserved in advance (you must have a ticket to enter the ballroom).
- Sponsorships: Exhibitors may expand their visibility with conference sponsorships. Please contact the office to discuss an exhibiting/sponsorship package.
Terms and Conditions:
- Exhibitors must man their tables during conference hours specified above.
- Exhibitor badges do not qualify exhibitors for one-on-one consultations with agents or admission to the luncheon.
- Types of exhibits: The conference audience tends to be interested in services and merchandise that can assist them in their career or craft development.
- Please see the complete Terms and Conditions on the Exhibitor’s Contract.
For additional information or customized packages
please contact the Writers’ League at 512.499.8914 or firstname.lastname@example.org